This 45+ page guide is a total body weight loss plan specifically designed for women.
What you’ll discover in this eBook:
- The exact number of calories you need to lose fat as fast as possible while keeping hunger at bay.
- A simple way to track these calories that takes no longer then 2 minutes per day.
- An effective training program suited perfectly to your schedule to allow you to train as little as twice a week and still torch body fat in as little as 15 minutes.
- The proven plateau-busting tactics to torch body fat. No matter how stubborn you think it is.
- What to do when you finish your diet so you maintain the figure you’ve worked hard to build.
- Our 2-step method to discovering how to maximize your carb intake so you can eat bagels, pasta and pizza to your heart’s content and blitz that body fat at the same time.
- The super supplement stack. Learn what works and what’s just designed to leave a hole in your wallet.
- How to get better results from your cardio sessions in as little as 10 minutes.
- …and much, much more!
These home workouts incorporate cardiovascular, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, agility, balance, core and plyometric exercises that provide a full body, comprehensive fitness program.
If you can schedule 15 minutes, 3 days/week and work through these videos, you will see significant improvement in your overall fitness program. The idea is that as more of these videos get published, you can use them to design a Fitness Plan for yourself.
Whether you are exceptionally fit and active or sit on the couch all day, the exercises in these workouts can be customized to fit your ability. Each video has a Tutorial Video that comes with it to explain the format of the workout as well as modifications and breakdowns for each exercise.
All of the work is being done for you, all you have to do is find the time to hit “Play” and go for it. It is hard to make excuses when all we are talking about is 15 minutes. Please get your family involved and do these workouts with them. A fit lifestyle starts in the home. Remember, 15 minutes a few times a week can transform your fitness level.