Hoping to lose weight and drop those pesky pounds – that’s what drives us to dieting. However, in our struggle, we sometimes take it too far. This can include anything from a well-balanced diet and exercise to the latest fad, health-endangering diets that do more harm than good.
People get so focused on weight loss they are willing to do unproven and potentially dangerous things that can backfire and cause serious health problems, says Michelle May, MD, who teaches mindful eating.
According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK), extreme or very restrictive diets should only be attempted under medical supervision. Unsafe diets are almost always advertised as being the new miracle breakthrough.
They make absurd claims about finding some miracle herb, pill or spice that can help you lose 30 pounds in 30 days.The Chicago Tribune reports that in general, medical professionals are not convinced as to the effectiveness of extreme detox programs.
We know that the body has a natural detox system that uses both the kidneys and liver to rid your body of toxins. What should you do if you want to help your body and make eliminating toxins easier?
One of these reasons for self-sabotage is how we feel about ourselves. The spectrum of those feelings can range anywhere between self-hatred to narcissism. Regardless, it is our own internal voice, how we truly feel about ourselves deep inside that guides our thoughts and subsequent behaviors.
Willpower is misleading, and plays a lesser role in weight loss than people think. The key to lasting weight loss success is making profound habit changes and shifting mindset towards a healthy lifestyle and a big part of that is learning to enjoy a new way of living and eating.
You now have the opportunity to deliver that key information that millions of people need with the highest quality content in various media that you can be proud to share with your audience
All the research and hard work has been done for you to reach this massive audience! including a ton of DIVERSE CONTENT and many EDITABLE SOURCE FILES
SO YOU CAN USE IT IN UNLIMITED WAYS
With an eBook, 3 reports, editable video sales page, quality editable HD videos, email newsletters, long articles, images editable viral images, editable infographics, and much much more…
24 Ways To Use This Content
1. Brand the eBooks and sell them
2. Educate your clients, web visitors and blog subscribers
3. Establish yourself as an authority in the niche
4. Build your lists and give elements as bonuses to subscribers
5. Create webinars
6. Send the information in newsletters
7. Monetize with affiliate links and make killer commissions/use on affiliate sites
8. Use slideshows, videos and PDF files for site promotion on Slideshare, Scrbd, DocStoc etc…
9. Create webinars
10. Turn articles into an eBook and sell it or give it away
11. Create an entire site with all the content or mix it up to create loads of unique content.
12. Create many unique slideshows to post on your sites and/or use for promotion to get traffic for your sites
13. Turn the PLR into videos, post on your sites, or for promotion on Vimeo, Youtube, etc.
14. Convert the PLR to audio
15. Use the information to create podcasts
16. Make it into special reports
17. Use on Facebook and Twitter
18. Add it to an existing related product
19. Give reports or eBooks as a bonus when someone makes a purchase with your affiliate link
20. Create blogs with it
21. Use infographics to build links, and on you sites.
22. Use it on your sites, create many posts or giant authority posts
23. Use audio voiceover files to create podcasts, or make more videos
24. Create an ENTIRE COMPLETE WEBSITE on wellness with all the information included