- Why we love gluten
- What are the benefits of reducing or eliminating gluten from your diet
- Why gluten may be making you older than your years
- What you can and cannot eat on a gluten free diet
- Where else gluten is hiding in your world…you’ll be amazed at this one!
- How to reduce or eliminate gluten from your diet…quickly or slowly? Depends…
- 3 steps to make your kitchen gluten free
- 6 ways to avoid gluten cross contamination in your kitchen
- Must have items for a gluten free pantry
- Frugal gluten free shopping
- How to save time and money by making your own gluten free bread “kits”
In fact, I’ll teach you a method that takes you through several steps to make changes at your own speed; either all at once or over time. How quickly you decide to reduce gluten will depend on whether or not you have Celiac Disease.
If you are willing to follow my model and implement what I teach in this workshop, you’ll be able to change how you eat, lose weight, and have more energy and a more consistently upbeat mood.
We’ll talk about:
- Gluten free when away from home
- 5 tips to help you navigate restaurants
- 7 tips for family gatherings and holidays
- What to include in your own “survival kit
You’ll Develop Your Own Gluten Free Healthy Eating Program so You Have a Blue Print to Follow
This will be a hands-on workshop, and whether you’re with us for the live sessions or watching the webinar replay at a later time, you will actually start learning, creating, and putting together your own life-changing eating breakthroughs throughout each session.
So, just how productive and successful have I been when it comes to creating my own healthy eating program and the healthy eating programs of others? Well, since 2012 I have:
- Enjoyed victory over decades of my own personal struggle with chronic depression – (in my world, that’s enough!). I credit getting gluten of my plate to a great part of this victory!
- Lost 20 pounds without trying to lose any weight at all
- Helped clients improve their eating regimens
- Helped a client back off from being a pre-diabetic (he doesn’t even have to test his sugar anymore!)
- Taught a client how to eat to lower overall cholesterol, including increasing the HDL (“good” cholesterol) and lowering the LDL (“bad” cholesterol)
- Started writing and producing a TV show about what I’ve learned to share with others – Thin Strong Healthy
- Become a weekly health and wellness writer for an online news website