If you are at all interested in fitness or strength and conditioning, you know who Mike Boyle is. For three decades Strength Coach Mike Boyle has been at the forefront of the profession, working with a wide range of athletes and clients. From middle school, to the pros, to busy adults who want to be in the best shape of their lives, Mike has delivered results over the years that have made him one of the top presenters at seminars around the world, the author of several published books and DVDs that have shaped the industry, and owner of the Number 1 Gym in America by Men’s Health Magazine
The fitness world changes continuously so you need to always be learning the latest strategies and techniques to produce the best results. Now you can have access to everything that has made Mike Boyle so successful, on demand, right in front of you. And by everything, we mean EVERYTHING. From the programs we use at Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning for our high school and college athletes, to the programs we use for our NFL combine athletes, to the most challenging and complete and effective fat loss programs ever released to the public.
First and foremost, BodyByBoyle Online is where the latest content from Mike Boyle is Posted. And you get to be like one of the Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning staff members, getting the same education as they do. Every week you will sit in on the Staff Meeting and listen to discussions on program design, injury prevention, rehab, business, reviews of seminars and presentations, and debates that help create the most complete and effective strength and conditioning programs in the industry.
The MBSC Staff Meeting Videos Include:
- In Depth Program Design Discussion (see how and why the staff designs the programs for our athletes)
- Hands On Discussions on Olympic Lifting, Mobility, Active Warm Ups, Rehab Exercises, and more!
- Reviews and discussions of guest speaker’s talks, seminars, DVDs, Books, and more!
- Listen in on the Wide Range of Athlete and Client Issues and How to fix them
- And so much more! It is a like having a new Seminar every single week!
BodyByBoyle Online is also an On-Demand library of Mike Boyle’s content. From DVDs, to Classic VHS Tapes we have converted to Digital, to Staff In Services, to talks that he gives to the Mentorship groups, and other seminars that can not be seen anywhere else.
Here are just a few examples of the content:
- 90 Minute In Depth Walkthrough of the FMS and How to Make Use of it’s Data
- Training the Obese Client Seminar
- Joint by Joint Training Seminar
- Core Training DVD
- ACL Injury Reduction
- Hips and Sports Hernias
- The 2011 MBSC Winter Seminar Talk on The Case for Single Leg Training
- Teaching the Olympic Lifts
- Success Secrets Seminar
- Mass Premiere Soccer Open House Presentation (Strength and Conditioning on the Field)
- Training the Baby Boomer
- And More!!!
Just take a look at some of the talks we have in our database:
- Joel Jamison on Energy Systems
- Michael Mullin’s Multiple PRI In Services
- Josh Henkin on Sandbag Training
- Gray Cook on Movement Quality
- Anna Hartman on Resting Postures
- Sue Falsone (of Althete’s Performances and the LA Dodgers) presenting on the Thoracic Spine
- Charlie Weingroff’s Multiple In Services on Programming
- Nick Tumminello talking about Rotary Training
- Teaching the Olympic Lifts Mini Workshop with Charles Staley
- Dan John on the Quadrants
- Dan John Talk to the Staff on Programming
- Dan John Talk to the Staff on Being Successful in the Industry
- Sand Bag Training Hands On with Troy Anderson
- Kelly Starrett of MoblityWOD talking about Mobility and Rehab
- Neghar Fonooni and Joe Sansalone on Kettlebell Training
- Neghar Fonooni on Advanced Kettlebell Training and Coaching
- John Pallof on the Shoulder
- Devan McConnel on Conditioning
- And More!
In the past few weeks we have had some pretty major content updates.
In terms of video we have had:
- Charlie Weingroff: Building a Beast In Service Lecture/Hands on (Part 1-3)
- Advanced Soft Tissue Techniques Lecture: Awesome in depth lecture on the latest techniques in soft tissue work to maximize your tissue quality (90 minutes)
- Advanced Soft Tissue Hands On: The hands on portion of the talk walking you through the advanced soft tissue techniques (90 minutes)
Also we completely rewrote and updated our rehab programs for 2012 with all the latest movements and exercises we have been using with our athletes and clients.
I will wrap it up there. Tons more stuff coming in the next few weeks. Don’t let me keep you, go watch those awesome videos!
The last few weeks have been incredibly busy on BodyByBoyle Online! Here is a quick rundown of what has been posted:
- January 17 2012 Staff Meeting
- Staff In Service on Speed Training and Development
- Phase 1 of our Winter 2012 Adult Training Program
- Joint by Joint Warm up and Lifting DVDs
- Intern Training Series (where Brendon Rearick and Kevin Carr Educate our interns!)
I won’t go on and on, but I will say, the next few weeks are going to be PACKED with guest speakers. As you may know Mike is heading down to Spring Training with the Red Sox. We will be having guest talks and in services from John Pallof, Charlie Weingroff, Matt Delaney, Karen Wood, and more! Stay Tuned and have a great week!
Just a quick heads up that we are continuing to post tons of content every week on BodyByBoyle Online. This week we have Phase 2 of our Fall Program and a 90 minute in service from Neghar Fonooni on Advanced Kettlebell Technique.
We have also filmed a ton of new stuff for you in the last few weeks! Keep checking in and keep staying a head of the game when it comes to continuing education!We also posted a 90 minute talk from Mike on training the Baby Boomer that he gave to the members of a local country club. In the talk he goes through why that population needs strength training, proper nutrition, and much more. Again, this will give you lots of talking points when it comes to bringing in more clients if you are working in the industry.