If you haven’t discovered the world of advertising for business yet, you cannot afford to miss out on this BRAND NEW PLR package from CJ Moses over at PLR Influence.
In case you didn’t know, marketers are raving over how effective Facebook advertising has become over the years. In fact, many advertisers are choosing Facebook over Google for many reasons including, simplicity, efficiency, and being budget-friendly.
Facebook advertising can be a huge benefit to any business and its fairly easy to your campaigns up and running quickly. If you’re ready to start seeing success with your Facebook ads, now’s the time to scoop up this hot deal that will only last for a limited time.
Here’s what’s included:
- 8 Thoroughly written articles
- Short Report-“The Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Advertising”
- Main Report- “Facebook Advertising Success Blueprint”
- Complete Sales Funnel- Squeeze page, Sales page, Thank you page
- Cheat Sheet
- 2 Bonus tutorials
- Complete training course with 6 modules
- 6 Action Worksheets
- 4 Email Swipe Files
- 1 Bonus Pdf Cheat Sheet
This bundle has everything you need for your readers to excel with Facebook advertising. The short report can be used for lead generation, and the main report can be an upsell. You can also use the webinar to pitch the training course or program, It’s ALL DONE FOR YOU!
13 relevant ways to use this PLR:
- Use it for training. If you plan to do webinars, a video series, or have a coaching program, you can break up the content for these purposes.
- Use on social media. Taking pieces of this content and posting it on social networks can position you as an expert and build your credibility.
- Add it to a paid membership site. Most business owners and marketers are willing to pay to learn this information. Set up a members area and give them one lesson a month to bring in recurring income.
- Create an e-course. Break up the content and use it for a 5-10 day e-course for your new subscribers. E-courses are great for setting up in your autoresponder, delivering free value to your community.
- Turn the content into podcasts. You could take each title or topic and use the content for several podcast episodes on the subject.
- Create free offers to build your list. Break up the content and turn it into pdfs. You could use the pdfs to offer free content on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Use it as a bonus to another product. You can simply add this product to an existing product you have to give more value to your customers.
- Put it on Amazon Kindle. You can add more content to it, edit it, put your name on it, and upload it as a Kindle book.
- Use it as a bonus to an affiliate offer. If you become an affiliate to a similar product, you can give this product to those who make a purchase through your affiliate link. This will make it an irresistible offer and bring you more sales!
- Create an audio training series. More busy entrepreneurs and business owners are loving the ease and convenience of listening to audios.
- Use it for a live event. Whether you do online or offline events, you can give the content away as a bonus by itself, or use it as an added bonus to a paid product.
- Create a contest. You can use sites like Facebook and Instagram to run a contest and give the content away to the winner. It’s a great way to build your email list.
- Add it to an online course. If you already have an online course available on a related subject, you could add the content to that course to give your students more lessons.