Analysts from Bank of America Merrill Lynch have said that the crash in cryptocurrency and oil markets are indicators of a looming “flash crash” in markets, Reuters reported Nov. 16. The strategists reportedly suggested that rising volatility across various asset classes and deleveraging, such as that which happened in oil markets over the past weeks, are signs of the evolution of a bear market. On Nov.14, Bitcoin (BTC) price slumped below $5,400, while total market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies dropped as low as $174 billion. The price dive marked a new volatility record for markets this year…………..
Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-crypto-and-oil-market-slumps-are-sign-of-approaching-flash-crash-in-markets
Your kindly Donations would be so effective in order to fulfill our future research and endeavors – Thank you
You now have the opportunity to deliver key information that millions of people need with the highest quality content in various media that you can be proud to share with your audience . All the research and hard work has been done for you to reach this massive audience including a ton of DIVERSE CONTENT and many EDITABLE SOURCE FILES.
SO YOU CAN USE IT IN UNLIMITED WAYS
With an eBook, 4 reports, editable video sales page, 3 quality editable HD videos, email newsletters, 17 long articles, 30 editable viral images, 4 editable infographics, and much much more.
- Fragrance and flavors added to therapies, food, drinks and other modalities are key drivers of the EO market
- Rapid expansion of food & beverage industries is expected to contribute to the demand for natural fragrances & flavors produced using essential oils
- The numerous health benefits of essential oils are expected to trigger demand in pharmaceutical and medical applications
- “Rising demand for aromatic cleaning agents and bio-based personal care products is expected to stimulate demand for home care and personal care products”
- Lemon oil holds the maximum market share because of it antibacterial, disinfectant, and stain removal abilities, and is being widely used for cleaning, laundry, personal care products and many dietary supplements
- Eucalyptus oil is rising in demand as a substitute for conventional medicine to treat various respiratory infections, fever and body pain
- Jasmine, rose, chamomile, grapefruit, asafetida, cardamom, lime, and others are projected to account for more than 70% of the U.S. essential oil demand
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS PLR BUNDLE