Make the covers truly your own! Change images, text, etc. to match your brand identity and marketing, Establish more trust and authority with a professionally-looking book/ebook cover design, No more hassle trying to find the right graphic designer. Use the templates as a starting ground to create your covers faster, Editing these templates is ultra simple! I even provide easy-to-follow video trainings. It’s BEGINNER’S FRIENDLY, Apart from the video trainings you’ll also receive 12-month free email support. Simply select any of these 100 diverse cover templates well-organised in different folders. So much selection, change the text/colors/images or whatever else you desire to make the template truly your own. This is where the fun begins, WITHIN MINUTES you’ll be able to export a slick-looking book/ebook cover design. All without unnecessary hassle, effort or special skills. How cool………….
With “Publishing Cash Blueprint”, I have taken my entire powerful Kindle publishing process and simplified it down into a super easy-to-follow 5-step blueprint.You will discover how to become profitable and successful on Kindle from scratch.
Inside Kindle Cash Avalanche I will show you exactly how to get all of the crucial aspects right.If you haven’t tried Kindle publishing yet, you can follow this blueprint to get started making your first big profits from it right away.
If you don’t want to write, you don’t even need to.If you already publish on Kindle, you can follow this blueprint to discover many powerful new golden nuggets. Just take a look at the bullet point list for yourself and see.
What’s Inside “Publishing Cash Blueprint”:
- The simple (yet very powerful) 5-step strategy that I use to generate a highly-profitable income on Kindle
- The exact “loophole” strategy I use to get ANY book on the front page of ANY keyword (even “romance” and “mystery”)
- How to outsource your books for cheap
- Quick (yet crucial) tips for creating your own book
- How to utilize your description to help you become a bestseller
- Crucial category selection tips (you should NEVER skip this)
- How to revive your book sales (if they ever slow down)
- Recommended days for scheduling a book promo
- How to make the MOST out of your book’s success
- How to publish a book on Amazon Kindle
- How to make a title that SELLS
- The best way to price your book
Bring your eBooks into the twenty first century by publishing them in the hottest marketplace available!
Having a successful internet business requires you to constantly be looking for new marketing opportunities. After all, the more targeted eyes you get to your products the more sales you make. More sales of course means more money in your pocket.
In the past your customers were people who were on their computers looking for information through search engines. They would come to your site and some would purchase your products if they were interested. This required that the person had some sort of computer literacy, and that they were comfortable paying for products from your website.
Publishing your ebook to the Amazon Kindle platform is free and will give you a whole new marketplace full of targeted prospects. These people are finding your product in a whole new way. They are using smart devices such as the Amazon Kindle reader, smart phones and tablets running the Kindle app.
This is a great way to shop and people have no fear of using it!
Amazon is now the biggest and most trusted online marketplace on the internet, so just having your book published on the Kindle site elicits automatic trust. You will overcome a major barrier by being listed here.
As you can see there are good reasons for you to be listed on there. And the good news is it is free and I will show you exactly how t do it.
Here are just a few reasons that you should use the Kindle platform:
- It is free to publish on the Kindle platform
- Massive exposure for your eBook
- Instant trust from potential buyers
- Easy for anyone to get started.
Here Is Just Some Of What You Will Learn
- How to properly format your eBook
- How to set up your product
- How to use Kindle Direct Publishing
- How to edit your product
Get your copy here: