A 25-page step-by-step guide to help people suffering from Diabetes Type 2 to control, combat and possibly cure their sky-rocketing blood glucose.
You’ve probably taken many steps to help manage your type 2 diabetes. You’ve changed your lifestyle and watched your diet. You’ve been taking medication. But because type 2 diabetes is a disease that can progress over time, the way it needs to be treated may change too.
Your doctor may need to change your current treatment plan, along with diet and exercise, to lower blood sugar.In this guidebook you will get familiar on how to recover the following effects caused by diabetes:
- possible thyroid tumors, including cancer.
- inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using TANZEUM and call your healthcare provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel pain from your abdomen to your back.
- low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Your risk for getting low blood sugar may be higher if you use TANZEUM with another medicine that can cause low blood sugar, such as a sulfonylurea or insulin. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include dizziness or light-headedness, sweating, confusion or drowsiness, headache, blurred vision, slurred speech, shakiness, fast heart beat, anxiety, irritability, or mood changes, hunger, feeling jittery and weakness.
- serious allergic reactions. Stop using TANZEUM and get medical help right away if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including itching, rash, or difficulty breathing.
- kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration), which may cause kidney problems to get worse.
Also you will learn You don’t have to give up your favorite meals just because you have diabetes, but you need to know how your choices affect your blood sugar. A diabetes educator or dietitian can teach you how to count carbs, read food labels, and size up portions. Those skills will let you control your diabetes and keep your taste buds happy at the same time.