In a nutshell, it’s a viral rewards platform that lets you give gifts such as products, coupons, contest entries and other rewards to your visitors in exchange for them referring their friends to your website.
That means that one visitor might tell three friends, who tells three more friends, who tells three more friends… and so on. That means that one visitor can turn into dozens of visitors. It’s an incredibly powerful way to get more traffic to your web pages, content and offers!
What Are PerkZilla’s Best Features?
There are a lot of really good reasons to fall in love with PerkZilla. Here are the highlights…PerkZilla is a Hands-Free Way to Drive Traffic
The biggest benefit is that this is a traffic generation method that works completely on autopilot. You set it up once, and your traffic grows on its own! You don’t need to spend hours monitoring your campaigns, and you don’t need to spend any money placing ads. Just tell your existing network and visitors about your content, and they’ll tell all their friends!
Simon Hodgkinson and Jeremy Gislason built this platform for their own use, to make it easy for them to get more viral traffic without having to do things manually. They built this platform so that anyone can use it on ANY device.
Here’s why it’s so easy to use:
• No downloading or installation required. This is a web-based app, so all you have to do is log into your dashboard to get started.
• No tech experience required. Setting up a viral campaign is as easy as clicking your mouse. The app gives you a bit of code, which you need to paste into your website. It’s easy!
• The dashboard is very user-friendly. The links and features are all intuitively labeled, so you can get your campaigns up and running fast. But if you get stuck, there’s also step-by-step documentation and videos available in the very thorough help section.
• It works on any platform. Whether your users are using phones, tablets or desktops, the links and forms are tested and proven to work across devices and browsers.
PerkZilla is Very Flexible
You’re in complete control when it comes to PerkZilla. Here are some of the factors where you have control:
• You choose how many reward levels to offer. You can offer one reward level, or you can set up multiple levels to encourage even more sharing. Ideally, each level up would offer better rewards.
• You choose the rewards. These could be products (such as ebooks, videos, apps, or memberships), contest entries, discount coupons, or anything else that you can easily deliver by email.
• You can customize most everything. This includes your opt-in forms, emails and more. However, PerkZilla also comes pre-loaded with default settings and pre-written emails, which makes it quick and easy to set up your campaign.
• You can use PerkZilla to promote a wide variety of content and pages. This includes lead pages, sales pages, contests, blog posts, videos, webinar registration pages and more!
Sounds good, right? This platform is easy to use and is proven to drive viral traffic to your contests, lead pages, sales pages, blog content and more. The better rewards you offer, the more traffic you’ll get!
What Are PerkZilla’s Downsides?
No product is perfect, but PerkZilla comes pretty darn close. That’s because it comes with only the features you want and none of the ones you don’t, which keeps it clean, lean and very powerful.
However, there is one downside to PerkZilla…
At the time of writing, you can’t use this platform to promote other peoples’ content (such as your affiliate links), UNLESS you work directly with the person who owns the website. That’s because you need to paste a little snippet of code into the page to make it work.
This isn’t a failing of PerkZilla itself so much as a practical limitation. While certain technologies such as iFrames may work, they’re not very practical for this particular application.
Of course, there is a way around this. If you want to promote an affiliate link, then set up a pre-sell page, and have your visitors refer their friends to THAT page. That way, you still get the viral traffic. You still get to build your list. And you still get to promote your affiliate offer. Only difference is that you don’t need to bother the vendor and have them creating special pages for you and pasting code into it.
If you can’t tell by now, we’re REALLY excited about PerkZilla. And that’s why we highly recommend it.
Listen, there are a few competing platforms out there. But there are multiple problems with them. Namely:
1. The competing platforms aren’t flexible enough to handle multiple campaigns. For example, some of these platforms ONLY handle contests. Others only handle giveaways. PerkZilla is different because you can promote any of your web pages, products, contests or content!
2. Some of these platforms force users to utilize their templates. You have nowhere near the power and customizability with these other platforms as you do with PerkZilla. Some of them even force you to use certain social media sites. PerkZilla gives you full control to let your users promote their links however they want.
3. Some of the competing platforms are bloated and confusing. There is a big learning curve, which often results in users simply giving up and abandoning the platform.
PerkZilla overcomes all these problems, as it’s user-friendly, flexible, fully customizable and very powerful.