Stealth Commission is a step-by-step video training backed up with downloadable PDF and checklist that shows you EXACTLY how to rank YouTube videos. Covers from coming up with Thumbnails and titles that grab attention to ensure your videos get the views it deserves and helps you make sales in return.
Inside Steath Commissions, you’ll watch over Ben’s Shoulder as he builds a YouTube Channel from scratch where he shares his ranking formula that you can copy and start pulling automated traffic and sales that your bank account will love you.
Stealth Commissions comprises of 8 in-depth training modules covering everything you need to know in relation to profiting from videos and looking professional from the initial stages.
The Main Modules Include:
- Long-tail keywords
- Activating Your channel
- Customizing Your YouTube Channel
- Digging for Longtail Gold
- Your very first video
- Video Intros and outros
- On Page SEO
- Off-page SEO
Module 1: Longtail Keywords
In this module, Ben reveals the keyword tool he is using to find longtail keywords while creating his videos.
It covers the Basics of SEO to make it easy to understand and implement.
Module 2: Activating Your Channel
It’s time to reach the world. Let’s do this!
This module will help you create your first channel even if you are not a techie.
- How to activate Your Channel
- What to call Your Channel & why
- The Various Creator studio tabs you need to Know
Module 3: Customizing Your YouTube Channel
Broken down into 5 parts:
- Customizing your YouTube Channel
- Adding social links to make you easily gather more fans
- Optimizing your channel keywords to get relevant organic traffic from YouTube & Google
- Unlocking your Custom channelURL and Thumbnails
- Creating Your Channel Trailer for new visitors to your channel
Task: Have your Channel Live
Module 4: Digging for Longtail Gold
It goes into detail on why you should be using long-tail keywords.
Here is the Breakdown:
- The real digging
- Comprising your Keyword list
- The alphabet soup technique
- Spying on your Competition
- Dominating your competition
Module 5: Creating Your Very First YouTube Video
By now, you already have a channel trailer at this stage. You should start getting subscribers and getting some views on your Videos.
It’s time to start creating. Okay, Creators!
- Get a target keyword, record the video and Upload it to your channel
- How to record your videos.(You don’t even need a camera or show your face)
- The Software to record screen videos
- Why consistency is the key
- What to say in your videos
Module 6: Video Intros and Outros
These are very Important and somehow ignored.
An intro gives people a reason to watch your videos by grabbing their attention with some cool animation.
On the other hand, an outro mostly should call people to action. Things like subscribing, clicking your links in the video description & more.
Module 7: On-page SEO
The ranking factors you should be knowing before you hit publish.(Used some of the tactics to get this article ranked on Google and this Video ranked on YouTube)
Divided into 5 parts:
- On-page SEO basics
- Descriptions, tags, playlist
- Creating custom thumbnails
- Renaming your captions
- Socially sharing
Module 8: Off-Page SEO
There are some other factors that you need to know to get your video ranked.
Pro Tip: My Takeaways Off Page for your articles(additional bonuses available if you buy through my affiliate link)
- Use external links from authority sites
- Make your content shareable(Note the sharing buttons in this article? Give me a share please
- Engage with comments
- Make your website load faster