Covert Pin Press is a simple to use yet powerful WordPress Theme that will help you to make your blog look feel and work just like pinterst. It takes advantage of the current rise of the very popular and fast rising Social Media Site, Pinterest. Covert PinPress is developed by IM Wealth Builders. Covert Pin Press is the fastest growing Social Media Site on the internet. This is a complete WordPress Theme that looks and acts like Pinterest. If you don’t know about Pinterest yet you had better get started.
This is a complete customized WordPress Theme that looks and functions like Pinterest. The genius of Covert PinPress Theme is that it is not trying to compete with Pinterest. It is setup to take advantage of the actions Pinterest Users have been trained to do and use it to generate traffic, viral activity and of course income for your site.
Covert PinPress Theme Features :
Covert PinPress Theme has all the features but uses them in a slightly different way. The front page of the site created looks exactly like Pinterest. Each Picture that’s shown had three Social Buttons that show up if you hover over the image, just like Pinterest. But here’s the difference. If a user clicks “Re-Pin” the user is taken thus to their actual Pinterest Account where they can pin the image to their boards. Each Re-Pin obviously will carry a link to back to your site.
The front page of the site created looks exactly like Pinterest. Each Picture that is shown had three Social Buttons that show up when you hover over the picture, just like Pinterest. But here is the difference. If a user clicks “Re-Pin” the user is taken to their actual Pinterest Account where they can pin the picture to their boards. Each Re-Pin of course will carry a link to back to your site.
1.Upload your own logo in the header (or just use your WP title and tagline),
2. Add custom default images for posts that don’t have one,
3. Turn the widget ready “nag bar” on/off for home page and select how often it should reappear,
4. Change the background color of the theme,
5. Turn the widget ready sidebar on/off for the front page (have it on the left or right)
6. Use a widget ready left or right side bar (or both) on individual posts and pages
7. Show post title, excerpts, full post on the front page
8. Show comment count and comments on the front page (exactly like Pinterest does it) and much more…