Use CovertIn to build small niche communities of professionals. You can appeal to people’s desire to be part of something special and exclusive, that will allow you to have targeted audience to which you can advertise.
You can create an environment where you can develop and/or deepen relationships with your customers or JVs. That’s not direct monetization, of course.You can create niche-specific networks and sell them to brands or your clients.
- Users can build their own network of professional contacts
- Six Degrees of Separation algorithm built-in
- Users can introduce mutual contacts
- Applications platform built-in
(create your own applications for CovertIn)
- Employers can list jobs and search for potential candidates
- Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them
- Users can post their own photos and videos
- Users can see who has visited their profile page
- Facebook-like link previews
- CovertIn also supports formation of interest groups
- Blogging platform included
As the internet becomes more generic, people are going to start searching for networks where they can connect with a specific audience who is very much like them. Rather than focusing on becoming the next LinkedIn, you should focus your efforts in building a Professional Social Network that serves a purpose and unites the members of a particular niche. While Linkedin does have billions of users, you as a marketer might be better off building a highly targeted audience of 300, rather than a fragmented audience of, say, 1 million.