You use your email list, ads, your blog, or some other method to send traffic to the sales page of an affiliate product you are promoting. For one reason or another the potential customer decides not to make a purchase and goes to leave the sales page.
But just as they do, the vendor hits them with a freebie offer that they can get if they just opt in with their email address. When the potential customer does, they go on the vendors email list and you have not earned one red cent. You sent them traffic to build their list, costing you time, effort, and in some cases money, and got absolutely nothing for it.
With this app you can:
- Cloak your affiliate link with your own website domain name.
- Supports 6 different types of redirects.
- Complete stat tracking showing total clicks, unique clicks, and clicks over time.
- Pull the vendors sales page into your website.
- Bypass on exit pop ups on the vendors sales page that lets them snag your traffic when a sale is not completed.
- Add your own on exit redirect into the vendors sales page that will redirect people to any URL you want if they try to leave without making a purchase.
- Automatically change and word in your posts or pages to become clickable, cloaked links.
They make their sales pages in such a way that even if the potential customer you send them does not buy, and you don’t get a commission, they can still get that customers email address for themselves, for free. In short they are snagging your most valuable asset as an affiliate marketer, your email list and your traffic.
With LinkMaster any traffic you send to an affiliate promotion stays yours, and the vendors will only get the chance to add them to their own email list if they actually make a purchase and you get compensated with a sales commission.