Would you agree that as a business owner, your energy should be placed on high-priority tasks like building relationships with key partners and growing your email list?
The last thing you want to do is sit in front of your computer designing, writing and slaving away trying to make ends meet. You’re better than that. Thankfully, I’ve got the solution for you…
Our team consisting of designers, writers, researchers, and developers have done all the long, tedious and painful tasks for you so that you can focus on one thing – making a killing from this private label rights package.
My team and I put together this incredible package that you can get instant access to today, and it’s got everything you need…
- Market research – DONE!
- High-quality U.S. written product – DONE!
- Professional graphics – DONE!
- Sales copy – DONE!
- Web development – DONE!
- Promotional tools – DONE!
It’s a completely brand new course covering 10 personal development topics.
It’s not just another eBook filled with theory and fluff, it will guide the reader all the way and get him or her to take action by the end of the guide. It is a practical guide.
You can rest assured knowing that this eBook was written by a fluent, native U.S. writer who holds a Certified English Degree with many years of writing experience.
- Over 20,000 words (100+ pages) of “how to”, step-by-step content. 100% unique and original.
- It is separated into 10 sections (10 PDF’s) for an “e-Learning” style home study course. It can be sold as a complete course or separate, individual lessons.
- Also provided as one eBook which is 100+ pages in total!
- Editable DOC file included so you can freely edit the eBook as you wish.
- Professionally and beautifully formatted and styled — definitely an eBook you’d be proud to call your own!
- PDF version included.
As a private label rights holder, you are free to edit and resell unlimited number of copies of this product. The only restriction is that you may not resell or pass on the private label rights.
This means you must not provide the editable source files such as Word DOC’s and Photoshop PSD files to your customers. You are responsible for hosting the product files and handling customer issues.