Albert Leonardo, the man who ran The Pi Day of The Century Tee campaign has teamed up with Matt Schmitt to put out a course called Pi Scaled. Pi Scaled is a step by step video training course extended with 3 webinars about all the ins and outs of one of the most successful recent TeeSpring campaigns. How successful? 20,025 T-shirts sold within 62 days. Total revenue $345,128. Total costs $130.519. Total profit $223.609! What was the T-shirt design about? The T-shirts were focused on the special Pi Day of the century, March 14, 2015.
The Pi campaign case study forms the foundation of the course. You’ll learn everything about the campaign: How the idea came about, how the interest were selected, how it was scaled, how the lookalike audiences was setup and how Albert uses retargeting. But, you’ll also learn how to apply the techniques in OTHER markets and with less trendy or more regular subjects.
The Pi day campaign was not just successful because it was a trend. The reason why Albert made so much money was because he simply used better targeting and a better scaling system than everyone else.Now you have the opportunity to learn the system yourself from this very interesting case study and some other case studies as well.
Chapter 1: The Fundamentals. The necessary building blocks for selling t-shirts online:
- 1.1.Finding ideas for shirts in markets that are currently working!
- 1.2 Market & Competition Analysis. Competition is a good thing and Matt will show you exactly what to do to sell successfully in those markets.
- 1.3 Design & Launching a Campaign. Step by step instruction how to do your design and start your campaign.
- 1.4 Setting up your Pixels. Discover why you always have to start with creating these 2 pixels and how to use them properly.
- 1.5 Creating your Ad image. Example with AdFactory.
- Creating you Fanpage and Page Post. Basic and more advanced tips to do it right.
Chapter 2: Ad Set Up. Very important for setting yourself up for success.
- 2.1 Targeting. How to target using the Audience Insights tool and find interest after interest to scale your campaigns. Matt also covers 3 other resources that will help you find interests to target when you pick the AI tool dry.
- 2.2 Proper ad set up for starting your campaigns (using single interest).
- 2.3 Testing method that will make sure you minimize your costs and keeping your risk low.
- 2.4 Reports Management system plus template for your reports.
- 2.5 Ad Optimizitaion and Retargeting. Getting the most out of your winners through proven strategies to maximize ROI.
Chapter 3: Scaling. Pushing your shirt to as many customers as possible!
- 3.1 Scaling 1.0 – Up and Out Method.
- 3.2 Scaling 2.0 – Lookalike Audiences.
- 3.3 Campaign Funding. This is something NO ONE is talking about. What happens when you get a winner? How will you fund that winner? They will show you exactly how a $200,000 campaign was funded.
- 3.4 Messaging your buyers – learn how to squeeze the most money out of your current customers.
Chapter 4: Case Studies.
- 4.1 Pi Day Case Study: Everything about how this campaign was done from start to finish in step by step details.
- 4.2 1,000+ Shirt Sold Campaign Case Study: example of how to scale up and out in a regular campaign.
Chapter 5: Growing your Business. Discover different methods to grow your business.
Plus 3 Webinar Immersion Sessions.
- Each week a different topic from the course will be covered.
- Each webinar will be 1.5 – 2 hours long and no stone leaves unturned.
Each module consists of a video, a transcribed PDF and sometimes a template.