- As a practitioner, you will be expected to do 6 case studies. This means 6 treatments on at least 2 clients.
- You will need to document your clients’ progress and submit your case studies for assessment within the member area or by email within 6 months of purchasing the course.
- You will be provided with the consultation form and case study format within the course. You are of course welcome to use your own, as long as you include required information.
- You will also need to complete the quizzes at the end of each unit (where applicable) and do the assignments where required.
- At the end of the course you will need to complete the final quiz to test your knowledge of what you have learned.
Pure Nature Cures School of Mineral & Spa Therapies is an online and offline provider of natural health and beauty courses. We specialise in researching health and beauty properties of minerals – muds, salts and clays. All of our courses are connected with minerals.
We are an IICT approved training provider. Our courses have been validated either by the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT) or Complementary Therapists Association (CThA), or both. Our courses are offered online, offline, or as a combination of both.