If you want to learn how to increase organic rankings and traffic for any website in 2017 then the private blog network specialist certification is for you.
Building a private blog network the correct way is a serious asset for any business to have. You have full control over everything including link placement, anchor text, relevance and authority.
At the end of this certification you will have a complete hands on working knowledge of how to plan and build a powerful ranking network safely using the latest methods and techniques.
What They Will Learn
- How to increase the traffic and rankings of any website in any niche in 2017
- How to build sites in your network the right way to avoid detection
- The one type of blog network that you must avoid at all costs
- How to budget for your network and save money on domains and hosting
- The safest and cheapest way to host your network
- How to find the best domains for your network and which metrics you must look out for
- 15 different sources of powerful domains for you to take advantage of
- The contact details for my personal domain broker
- The cheapest way to source quality relevant content for your network sites
- How to hide your private blog network from your competitors
- The best strategies for deploying links to your site(s) from your network
- 4 different methods to manage, monitor and maintain your network
- How to avoid leaving any footprints across hosting, domain, site, content, links and more
- Step by step plans and checklists to make building your first network as easy as possible
What Will They Get?
The Private Blog Network specialist certification is made up of 10 modules spanning 53 lessons, 39 videos and 6 printable cheat sheets to work through at your own pace. Lessons are presented in either text, image or video formats. All videos are avaiable in text/image format.
This certification has 6 exams – 5 smaller module specific exams & 1 final exam. Students need to pass each module specific exam in order to the next module and are allowed to ask questions if they get stuck.
When the final exam is completed they will earn the Private Blog Network Specialist Marketer Seal of Certification! They will receive a physical certificate to hang in the office or stick on the fridge with pride.