This cloud-based software lets YOU leverage MILLIONS of engaged viewers on BOTH Roku & Amazon Fire – with zero tech skills, hassles or outsourcing.
Create MULTIPLE income streams including passive profits, recurring payments from advertisers, increased sales of your own products & services …
While building targeted lists in ANY niche!
Set up traffic-driving channels from right inside the software … And get results from OTHER people’s content
Paying HUGE money for ads, wasting HOURS posting on forums, or STRUGGLING with SEO
TRYING to figure outhow to monetize your traffic & content
Begging affiliates & JV partners to promote your stuff, or sucking up to so-called ‘influencers’
Building & ‘optimizing’ dozens of websites, funnels, optin pages & lead magnets
Wasting time learning complicated skills INSTEAD of simply making money
Making videos, writing blogs or creating content
Pouring MORE cash into overpriced tools & coaching ‘hoping’ to make a few sales
Spending hours fighting for EXPENSIVEattention on overcrowded social networks
Competing with millions of other marketers for the exact same audiences
Dealing with customer service, shipping, refunds & support
Have your very own traffic & profit-driving channels running on Roku, Amazon Fire and your personal websites in MINUTES, See how to monetize from DAY 1, then keep the profits rolling long-term – WITHOUT creating a single video or piece of content and absolutely ZERO need for coding, previous experience, or paying developers…
AdsCrisp video ads templates are Unique & Converting & present nowhere else in the world. Businesses get a HUGE run for money & Great Profits when they use Video ads made by AdsCrisp.Businesses will be willing to pay you anything for the Professional & Stunning Video Ads that you can make for them & they will never get to know that you make these stunning video ads in just minutes using AdsCrisp.
You will Earn all the Profits while working for just seconds.AdsCrisp is a pure Goldmine using which you can Earn BIG & your Clients will think you are a Video Ad Genius giving them Profit Producing Ads in a matter of seconds.
Select from our list of High Converting Ad Templates. You will get the option to select an ad template from our list of high converting ad templates. Select the one that suites your present requirement & get going. In the next step, you need to add your product’s images, description, call to action, your brand colours, powerful music from our music library & then you are all set to render the ad – all in less than 60 seconds.
Click on render & sip your coffee while our cloud engine gets the ad rendered in minutes. In AdsCrisp you are getting the Best & the Most-Complete Video Ads Suite in the history of online marketing. The only thing that is now left for you is to understand how to run Profitable Video Ads Campaigns to your exact target audience at exact target placement.
The task of living an intentional life focused on things that matter is enormously complicated these days by modern propaganda.
Commercials, advertisements, and marketers work tirelessly to convince us that products manufactured on assembly lines will make us happier. But in reality, these unnecessary purchases separate us from our dollars and add stress, burden, and obligation to our lives—they do not bring happiness.
The goal of Madison Avenue is to distract our desire. Their messaging changes our attitude from “That’s extravagant” to “That would be nice” to “I want that” to “I need it.” They are so subtle at their craft we hardly realize we are being brainwashed. Subconsciously, they take control of our desires, our checkbooks, and ultimately, our lives.
To stop letting advertisers dictate our lives, we must make firm moves to counter their assault. Here are ten steps you can take today:
1. Realize that happiness is not an item to be purchased, it is a decision to be enjoyed. Beware of destination addiction—the belief that happiness will be realized in your next purchase. The dopamine rush from a new purchase is immediately fleeting. Happiness is a decision to be made… it is not for sale on Amazon.
2. Identify what advertisements are trying to sell you. The emphasis in advertising has moved away from fact-based proclamations to creating associations in the mind of the viewer. Advertisers appeal to our subconscious desires (status, sex, prestige, happiness, appearance, self-esteem, identity, or reputation) and fears (loneliness, security, weaknesses, uncertainty). Be aware of their strategy so you will not be fooled by it.
3.Buy things for their usefulness, not their status. Purchase items for their ability to meet your needs, not their ability to impress your neighbor. Apply this principle everywhere, but your house, your car and your clothes are good places to start. You don’t have to live like everyone else. In fact, you’ll probably be happier if you don’t.
4. Limit marketing messaging. Unsubscribe from email lists. Cancel junk-mail. Mute your radio/tv during advertisements or better yet, stop watching television altogether. Enjoy outdoor recreation (biking, exercising, hiking, gardening, camping) or occupy your mind with reading, art, conversation, philosophy, or meditation instead.
5. Recognize your trigger points. Are there certain stores that prompt unnecessary purchases in your life? Products, addictions, or pricing patterns (clearance sales) that prompt an automatic response from you? Maybe there are specific emotions (sadness, loneliness, grief) that give rise to excess consumption. Identify, recognize, and understand these weaknesses. This is one of the most important steps in taking back control of your actions.
6. Count the hidden cost of purchases. The price of purchasing any item is not limited to the sticker price. Our purchases always cost more. They require our time, energy, and focus (cleaning, organizing, maintaining, fixing, replacing, removing). They prompt worry, stress, and attachment. Each purchase takes up physical space in our homes and mental space in our mind. Henry David Thoreau said it best, “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” Look beyond the price tag.
7. Practice gratitude and generosity. Gratitude turns what we have into enough. When we stop focusing on the things we don’t have, we are better able to appreciate the things we already do. This mindset shifts our passions away from the promises of advertisers. Equally important, generosity reminds us that we already have enough and brings greater fulfillment and satisfaction into our lives.
8. Embrace the sharing economy. The Internet has brought many new opportunities to us. One of the most important is the emergence of the sharing economy. Whether people are sharing homes, vehicles, tools, toys, or clothes, there is less need today for ownership than ever before. Ownership is being replaced by relationship—and that’s always a good trade-off.
9. Enforce a 30-day wait period on major purchases. Avoid regrettable judgments by implementing a month-long waiting period on items over $100 (or pick a dollar amount more applicable). This cooling period will provide opportunity and space to better answer these questions: “Do I really need this?” “Will it make me happier in the long run?” “Are there any subconscious motives to this purchase?” and “Can I find it cheaper elsewhere?”
10. Do more of what makes you happy. Your possessions are not making you happy. Once our basic needs have been met, the happiness found in consumerism is not noticeable. Instead, find what it is that truly makes you happy and do more of it. I find my happiness in faith, family, friends, and contribution. Your list may differ slightly. But either way, owning a whole bunch of stuff is almost certainly not on it.
The only release from the influence of marketers and a consumerist society is to exit—to decide that enough is enough and the relentless pursuit of possessions will never lead to an intentional life. The first step is to be intentional in overcoming it.