You’ll Understand Exactly What Gluten Is, How To Enjoy It, The Myths, and Much, Much More!
People all over the world have decided that avoiding Gluten was not just another diet option but it was absolutely crucial for the sake of their health.
This is not just another fad that will lose momentum before you get time to even research it and it is certainly not another crazy crash diet.
This change has been regarded as one of the most practical ways for a lot of people to shed pounds, take charge of their health and start feeling like themselves again.
But make no mistake, this diet is not for everyone.
The Biggest Problem With Gluten
The problem lies is the fact that Gluten is everywhere!
Trying to eliminate an ingredient that is included in such a wide array of foods is bound to cause some challenges.
The first challenge will be finding the willpower to stop eating quite a bit of the food you have grown to love.
This is much easier said than done when the ‘healthier’ substitute is not as tasty.
The next challenge will be learning how to get sufficient amounts of the nutrients you need to stay healthy without compromising your decision to avoid Gluten.
And if that wasn’t enough, most of the foods labeled “Gluten Free” may be more expensive than their counterparts.
What’s The Solution?
In order for you to be sure this diet is right for you, I researched and wrote a guide on the essentials you need to know before getting started on a gluten-free diet.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this guide:
- What is gluten?
- How to help your doctor make a diagnosis
- What are the benefits of living gluten free?
- The causes of gluten intolerance
- The dangers of eating gluten free
- How to enjoy eating gluten free
- Simple gluten free meal options
- What you can and can’t eat in a gluten-free diet
- …and much, much more!
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
Does that sound good or what?
How Much is This Going To Cost You?
You can own Gluten-Free Diet Basics together with all the bonus for a mere $7.00 .
That is a truly incredible deal!
Did I mention this eBook is only $7.00? It‘s definitely a point worth repeating. You will be hard-pressed to find a more valuable resource.
I’m delighted to have the chance to share this powerful guide with you.
Again, you will receive the comprehensive and valuable insights for only $7.00 .
Please click the Add To Cart button right now and take ownership of this valuable course TODAY!
In This Two Module Live Online Workshop Course, I will take you step by step through the benefits of reducing or eliminating gluten from your diet. You will learn:
- Why we love gluten
- What are the benefits of reducing or eliminating gluten from your diet
- Why gluten may be making you older than your years
- What you can and cannot eat on a gluten free diet
- Where else gluten is hiding in your world…you’ll be amazed at this one!
- How to reduce or eliminate gluten from your diet…quickly or slowly? Depends…
- 3 steps to make your kitchen gluten free
- 6 ways to avoid gluten cross contamination in your kitchen
- Must have items for a gluten free pantry
- Frugal gluten free shopping
- How to save time and money by making your own gluten free bread “kits”
In fact, I’ll teach you a method that takes you through several steps to make changes at your own speed; either all at once or over time. How quickly you decide to reduce gluten will depend on whether or not you have Celiac Disease.
If you are willing to follow my model and implement what I teach in this workshop, you’ll be able to change how you eat, lose weight, and have more energy and a more consistently upbeat mood.
We’ll talk about:
- Gluten free when away from home
- 5 tips to help you navigate restaurants
- 7 tips for family gatherings and holidays
- What to include in your own “survival kit
You’ll Develop Your Own Gluten Free Healthy Eating Program so You Have a Blue Print to Follow
This will be a hands-on workshop, and whether you’re with us for the live sessions or watching the webinar replay at a later time, you will actually start learning, creating, and putting together your own life-changing eating breakthroughs throughout each session.
So, just how productive and successful have I been when it comes to creating my own healthy eating program and the healthy eating programs of others? Well, since 2012 I have:
- Enjoyed victory over decades of my own personal struggle with chronic depression – (in my world, that’s enough!). I credit getting gluten of my plate to a great part of this victory!
- Lost 20 pounds without trying to lose any weight at all
- Helped clients improve their eating regimens
- Helped a client back off from being a pre-diabetic (he doesn’t even have to test his sugar anymore!)
- Taught a client how to eat to lower overall cholesterol, including increasing the HDL (“good” cholesterol) and lowering the LDL (“bad” cholesterol)
- Started writing and producing a TV show about what I’ve learned to share with others – Thin Strong Healthy
- Become a weekly health and wellness writer for an online news website