Have you ever felt stressed – to the point of having an occasional chest pain? Do you often have back and muscle pain, cramps and joint pain?How about poor sleep, chronic fatigue and anxiety? Have you wondered why pain and tension just won’t go, despite you taking pain killers and even having an occasional massage? Have you researched what chronic magnesium deficiency can lead to? If not, read on…
Transdermal Magnesium Therapy is a course about the link between our health and magnesium, why we need it, what can happen if we are deficient and how we can correct magnesium deficiency – both at home and in a therapy environment.
Transdermal Magnesium Therapy involves a complex of methods performed at home and in a therapy environment. These methods include using magnesium salts in baths, foot baths, compresses, applying magnesium oil by hand and spraying it all over the body, as well as massage.
A therapist is trained to evaluate symptoms of magnesium deficiency, suitability of a client for magnesium supplementation, when to refer a client for a medical assessment, and implementation of various methods of boosting magnesium levels both at home and at a clinic.
A combination of home and clinic applications of magnesium salts helps to maintain magnesium levels at an optimal level.
- Learning outcome # 1 – Understand the role of magnesium in maintaining good health.
- Learning outcome # 2 – Learn about transdermal application methods of magnesium salts.
- Learning outcome # 3 – Learn what health problems can benefit from transdermal magnesium therapy.
- Learning outcome # 4 – Learn about contraindications to the treatment.
- Learning outcome # 5 – Learn how to assess your clients, conduct consultation and treatments as a professional therapist.