Udemy.com is a platform or marketplace for online learning. Unlike academic Massive Open Online Course programs driven by traditional collegiate coursework, Udemy provides a platform for experts of any kind to create courses which can be offered to the public, either at no charge or for a tuition fee. Udemy provides tools which enable users to create a course, promote it and earn money from student tuition charges.
No Udemy courses are currently credentialed for college credit; its students take courses largely as a means of improving job-related skills. Some courses generate credit toward technical certification. Udemy has made a special effort to attract corporate trainers seeking to create coursework for employees of their company. It is reported that Udemy has served over 5 million students, and offers more than 22,000 course alternatives.
These are the comments by the great business guru companies about Udemy
1. Introduction to Udemy
2. Implementing the Infinity Income Strategy
3. Selecting Your Profile Name
4. Niche Research the Right Way
5. SEO – The Udemy Way
6. Keyword Research Like No Other
7. Bio Construction that Sells You as an Authority
8. Course Creation Overview
9. Course Construction Research
10. How to Turn Students into Email List Long Term Customers
11. Course Development from Scratch
12. Sound Quality is Important
13. Video Quality is a Must!
14. How to Create a Udemy Sales Video
15. How to Create Your Compelling Sales Description to Attract the Masses
16. Uploading to Udemy
17. Trouble Shooting Udemy
18. Outsourcing Course Creation
19. Creating Traffic Videos
20. Partnering with Authorities in Your Selected Niche
21. How to Create Your Custom Brand Logo
22. Out to Create Video Intros and Outros
23. How to Create Your Brand Identity
24. Your Social Identity – It’s Important
25. How to Create Your Brand Website
26. How to Build Hype for Your Courses
27. Udemy Coupons and How to Properly Use Them So You Gain, Not Lose!
28. The Earnings Strategy 101
29. The Bonus Earning Strategy – How to Do it Fast! (not Udemy but using same content)
30. Introduction to the Udemy Marketing Strategy
31. Getting the Media Involved
32. The Power of Reviews and Why
33. Giving Udemy What They Need
34. How to Use YouTube to Sell Your Udemy Products
35. Social Media- The Viral Way!
36. The Viral Marketing Strategy
37. The Follow-Up – Interaction is Key!
38. How to Host Live Training Events and Why
39. Keep Adding and The Monthly Update
40. The Value of Skype
41. Money Making Strategy #3 for Higher Long Term Earnings
42. How 30 Courses Will Make You Wealthy
43. Rinse and Repeat
44. The Conclusion
45. All the Resources to Find What you Need
46. The Student History of Chat from the Early Bird Releases in February and March with hours of valuable information.
47. The PDF Training Guides for Fast Reference