Advertisements

Why You’re Not Investing Enough – Donna Divenuto-Ball

Spread the love

1

In June, we asked readers to tell us what’s keeping them from investing more… or investing at all. As illustrated in this week’s chart, almost 28% feel like they’re investing what they can. But a whopping 43% either don’t know where to start investing… or won’t invest for fear of losing money. The remaining 30% or so had other reasons, including not having enough money, being in debt and not understanding the markets. A 2015 Bankrate Money Pulse survey found that 73% of the more than 1,000 Americans polled didn’t own stocks at all, primarily because they didn’t know enough about the markets… or didn’t have enough money to invest……..

Read more: https://www.investmentu.com/article/detail/59546/most-americans-dont-own-stocks#.W5iWfBEVS1s

 

 

 

Your kindly Donations would be so effective in order to fulfill our future research and endeavors – Thank you
https://www.paypal.me/ahamidian

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this:
Skip to toolbar